The conference was hosted by Dr. Andrey Kovatchev, MEP at the European Parliament, and organized by the Bulgarian National Patients’ Organization (NPO), with the support of the European Patients’ Forum (EPF). Attendees of the event were members of the European Parliament, EU health policy makers and experts, as well as patient and industry representatives.
- Registrations are now open – Time to Act!
- CSR-based performance and meaningful stakeholder involvement: the key to improving access through the Recovery and Resilience Facility
- PACT launches open call for best practice examples in access to healthcare
- Turning principles into a reality – for more equitable healthcare across Europe
- Call to Action to all PACT Partners
- MEP Interest Group delves deeper into the EU COVID-19 response and what this means for equitable access