The conference was hosted by Dr. Andrey Kovatchev, MEP at the European Parliament, and organized by the Bulgarian National Patients’ Organization (NPO), with the support of the European Patients’ Forum (EPF). Attendees of the event were members of the European Parliament, EU health policy makers and experts, as well as patient and industry representatives.
- PACT launches open call for best practice examples in access to healthcare
- Turning principles into a reality – for more equitable healthcare across Europe
- Call to Action to all PACT Partners
- MEP Interest Group delves deeper into the EU COVID-19 response and what this means for equitable access
- Public Hearing: Beating cancer – empowering patients and their caregivers – hand in hand with access!
- More Health in Europe or More Europe in Health? Relaunch of the MEP Interest Group on Equitable Access to Healthcare