The conference was hosted by Dr. Andrey Kovatchev, MEP at the European Parliament, and organized by the Bulgarian National Patients’ Organization (NPO), with the support of the European Patients’ Forum (EPF). Attendees of the event were members of the European Parliament, EU health policy makers and experts, as well as patient and industry representatives.
- The Pharmaceutical Strategy for Europe: To ensure access to innovations for patients now and in the future
- Opening webinar of the series “The Future of Health: Time to Act”
- Registrations are now open – Time to Act!
- CSR-based performance and meaningful stakeholder involvement: the key to improving access through the Recovery and Resilience Facility
- PACT launches open call for best practice examples in access to healthcare
- Turning principles into a reality – for more equitable healthcare across Europe