The European Parliament magazine published an article written by the co-chairing MEPs of the Interest Group on Access to Healthcare: Biljana Borzan, Cristian-Silviu Busoi, Karin Kadenbach, Andrey Kovatchev and Katerina Konecna.
- Registrations are now open – Time to Act!
- CSR-based performance and meaningful stakeholder involvement: the key to improving access through the Recovery and Resilience Facility
- PACT launches open call for best practice examples in access to healthcare
- Turning principles into a reality – for more equitable healthcare across Europe
- Call to Action to all PACT Partners
- MEP Interest Group delves deeper into the EU COVID-19 response and what this means for equitable access