Ferdinand Breedveld trained to become a Rheumatologist in Leiden University Medical Centre (LUMC) and Harvard Medical School. His scientific focus is pathophysiology of rheumatoid arthritis and the development of rational treatments. In that field he published many peer reviewed papers in the highest-ranking journals of the field and guided 70 PhD projects. He served as Head of the Department of Rheumatology in the LUMC and CEO of the LUMC. He also served as president of the European League Against Rheumatism. Dr Breedveld is Member of the Dutch Royal Society of Science and honorary member of several scientific organisations. Prof. Breedveld is a Board Member and Vice President of the Federation of European Academies of Medicine (FEAM).
- CSR-based performance and meaningful stakeholder involvement: the key to improving access through the Recovery and Resilience Facility
- PACT launches open call for best practice examples in access to healthcare
- Turning principles into a reality – for more equitable healthcare across Europe
- Call to Action to all PACT Partners
- MEP Interest Group delves deeper into the EU COVID-19 response and what this means for equitable access
- Public Hearing: Beating cancer – empowering patients and their caregivers – hand in hand with access!