EFPIA, Medicines for Europe, MedTech Europe, COCIR and EUCOPE will attend and contribute to the SC on an equal representation rotating basis by their representatives, respectively Elizabeth Kuiper, Kate O′Regan, Tanja Valentin, and Laurent Louette.
- Registrations are now open – Time to Act!
- CSR-based performance and meaningful stakeholder involvement: the key to improving access through the Recovery and Resilience Facility
- PACT launches open call for best practice examples in access to healthcare
- Turning principles into a reality – for more equitable healthcare across Europe
- Call to Action to all PACT Partners
- MEP Interest Group delves deeper into the EU COVID-19 response and what this means for equitable access