Hans Dubois is Research Manager in the Social Policies unit at Eurofound. His research areas include healthcare, long-term care, social benefits, retirement, over-indebtedness, and housing and local area quality; it includes a specific focus on access to care services. Before joining Eurofound, he was Assistant Professor at Kozminski University in Warsaw. He completed a PhD at Bocconi University in Milan with a research stay at the International Centre for Policy Studies in Kiev. Prior to this, Hans worked as Research Officer at the European Observatory on Health Systems and Policies in Madrid.
- Opening webinar of the series “The Future of Health: Time to Act”
- Registrations are now open – Time to Act!
- CSR-based performance and meaningful stakeholder involvement: the key to improving access through the Recovery and Resilience Facility
- PACT launches open call for best practice examples in access to healthcare
- Turning principles into a reality – for more equitable healthcare across Europe
- Call to Action to all PACT Partners