Following the one-year mandate of the Interim Steering Committee, a new Steering Committee was appointed at the Parners′ Assembly in December 2015 for a two-year period.
As established in the Statutes, the Partnership Assembly can appoint at least 5 members to the Steering Committee, excluding the Chairperson and the Secretary-General.
The following members were appointed for the period 2018-2020:
- Susanna Palkonen (EPF) - Chairperson
- Stanimir Hasardzhiev (NPO) - Secretary-General
- Andrey Kovatchev (MEP) - Member of SC
- Alyna Smith (PICUM) - Member of SC
- Mary Lynne Van Poelgeest-Pomfret (EFGCP) - Member of SC
- Prof. Kyriakos Souliotis (University of Peloponnese) - Member of SC
- Industry Associations - EFPIA, Medicines for Europe, MedTech Europe, COCIR and EUCOPE - Member of SC (on rotational basis)