Following the one-year mandate of the Interim Steering Committee, a new Steering Committee was appointed at the Parners′ Assembly in December 2015 for a two-year period.
As established in the Statutes, the Partnership Assembly can appoint at least 5 members to the Steering committee, excluding the Chairperson and the Secretary-General.
The following members were appointed for the period 2016-2017:
- Anders Olauson (EPF) - Chairperson
- Stanimir Hasardzhiev (NPO) - Secretary-General
- Andrey Kovatchev (MEP) - Member of SC
- Alyna Smith (PICUM) - Member of SC
- Prof. Kyriakos Souliotis (University of Peloponnese) - Member of SC
- Industry Associations - EFPIA, Medicines for Europe, MedTech Europe and COCIR - Member of SC (on rotational basis)
The Steering Committee and the work of the Patient Access Partnership is being supported by the secretariat offices of the European Patients′ Forum and the Bulgarian National Patients′ Organization.